What We Offer ..........
Both individual & group coaching for boys & girls, regardless of their golf experience.
Leigh Hunter Golf has now joined forces with US Kids Golf, as such our programs have changed a little to reflect the new relationship. The kids are loving it!!
The US Kids reward program is a very exciting one for the kids where they are rewarded for their dedication and improvement. For more information about US Kids golf view www.uskidsgolf.com.au
We have identified several areas that are critical to understand and target in order for you to achieve your golfing goals. Once we have discussed these areas with you we can customise a golf program to suit your specific needs.
Coaching Programs available .........
- Saturday introductory clinic 4-6 year olds at Fairbairn Golf Course 2-3pm, cost $10
- Saturday Intermediate clinic at Fairbairn 3-5pm, cost $20
- Saturday Advanced clinic at Fairbairn 3-5pm, cost $20
- Sunday Advanced clinic 3-4 for those children showing dedication and a desire to get more out of the game. this group is limited to 6 students and is by invitation only. Cost $15 per session
- Sunday Super advanced! this class is aim at student who have a desire to get to a US College Scholarship level. Limited to 6 students and is by invitation only! cost $15 per session
- In conjunction with the Saturday clinics is an on course comp for all levels
- Individual lessons for kids are held most afternoons after school and on Saturdays after the clinic classes. Individual lessons cost $50 per half hour
School holiday programs run Monday to Friday (excluding public hols) during School Holidays.
Time: 8.30am-5.00pm daily
Cost: $65 per day or $285 per week (4 day programs $220/ week)
Location: Fairbairn Golf Club
Our programs are aimed at the following outcomes:
- Learning the basics of golf
- Playing on a golf course (Rules & Etiquette)
- Obtaining a golf handicap
- Playing Encourage Shield & Pennants
- Playing Junior 9 and 18 hole tournaments
- Playing events that get you recognition
- Helping you decide what you want from golf